Armor Toughness Bar Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 free download adds an Armor Toughness bar that shows up above the hunger bar and supports multiple levels up to 100+. It is recommended, but not required that this mod is used with Attribute Fix, otherwise, nothing above 20 will be displayed due to the vanilla cap. The mod is clientside only and as such can be used without having it on the server side, but it will be ignored when putting in server files. Mod now comes with a config for changing the color overlay.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Armor Toughness Bar Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4, 1.14.3, 1.14.2
Source of the article: http://www.9minecraft.net/armor-toughness-bar-mod/