Secret Rooms Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 free download adds a variety of cool blocks that camouflage themselves to the surrounding world. All of these blocks have extremely useful functions that allow you to simply hide your diamonds, or punish all who dare try to get to them. Hidden doors, pressure plates, hidden levers and more! pay special attention to the revolutionary Ghost block. this block is visible in every way, but you can walk right through it. A fearsome trap for anyone who dares try stealing your diamonds with a floor made of this stuff over a pit of lava.
This mod adds a ton of new blocks that can used to hide rooms. You can craft invisible doors, pressure plates, buttons, trapdoors and much more. Some cool features include, one sided see through glass and blocks you walk through.
- Camoflauge Paste: Camoflauge Paste is an item from the Secret Rooms mod which is used as a base crafting component for all Secret Rooms blocks. It is used in crafting variants of doors, buttons, and other redstone-related blocks.
- Camo Gate: Camo Gate is a block, which camouflage itself as the blocks around it. It will also extend for 10 blocks when activated with redstone signal. This allows for creation of walls/floors/ceilings sections, which will disappear when activated.
- When using the block with redstone, it’s possible to create large hidden entrances and doorways. The camouflaged blocks will also block water and lava, however, the extended camo blocks are flammable and will catch fire, even if they are imitating blocks such as stone.
- To use this block, make a hole in the surface you want your gate, and put in a Camo Gate. When activating the Camo Gate with redstone, extended camo blocks will fill the empty space with camouflaged blocks. The extended camo blocks can be broken, however they will not drop any items.
- Please note that if the block is used in the floor, the block will firstmost try to camouflage itself as the block below it, instead of the ones next to it. This can be countered by using blocks underneath which the Camo Block will not change into, such as slabs.
- Ghost Block: Ghost Block is a new block added by Secret Rooms. It acts as a trap block, as it appears to be a solid block but can be walked through. It takes the exact appearance of whatever material touches its bottom or side, appearing to be a normal solid block. However, it breaks like wool and gives off particles of its item sprite.
- Redstone may be placed on top of it. A redstone signal can travel down the block, but not up the block. This behavior can allow an implies gate, which means A implies B to happen but B doesn’t mean A happens.
- When attempting to use this block on blocks that connect textures, the Ghost Block will make connection with the nearby blocks but they will fail to connect to the Ghost Block.
- One-Way Glass: One-Way Glass when placed will on one side match any block it is placed next to. Players will not be able to look through this side of the glass effectively appearing as a solid wall. However from the other side of the block One-Way Glass will function the same as regular glass allowing the player to see through to the other ‘wall’ side.
- One side camo, all the rest glass. Looks like glass in the inventory. When placed, camo side is either towards or away from you. This can be toggled with the BackSlash key, .
- Secret Wood Button: Acts like a normal button, but is invisible. Helpful in secret doorways.
- Secret Trapped Chest: It has the ability to appear as any block the placer’s crosshairs are pointed at when placed, even mod’s blocks.
- Secret Lever: It turns into whatever block it is placed on, taking on the exact texture and size of that block. When right-clicked on, it sends a lasting restone charge, like a lever. This can be used to open doors, activate redstone, or open a trapdoor.
- Secret Light Detector: It is used in much the same way as a vanilla light detector
- Secret Redstone: It allows you to hide redstone by having the redstone take the appearance of the block below it.
- Secret PlayerPlate: Secret PlayerPlate is used like other pressure plates but Secret PlayerPlates will only detect when any player is on it. Secret PlayerPlates are useful in creating enter and exit doors that only work for players and no other mob can toggle it.
- Secret TrapDoor: This door acts like its non-secret counterpart and will take the texture of nearby blocks.
- Secret Wooden Door: This door acts like its non-secret counterpart and will take the texture of nearby blocks.
- Secret Iron Door: This door acts like its non-secret counterpart and will take the texture of nearby blocks.
- Torch Lever: It has the exact texture as a torch when placed. When Right clicked, it will give of a redstone signal, just like a regular lever. Torch levers also give off light, just like a torch. It will not have any visual clues if the torch lever is active or inactive.
Secret Wood Button
Secret Stone Button
Secret Trapped Chest
Secret Light Detector
Secret Wooden Door
Secret Iron Door
MalisisDoors Mod (Optional)
Waila Mod (Optional)
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Secret Rooms Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 Download Links:
Show Content »»
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
Source of the article: http://www.9minecraft.net/secret-rooms-mod/